MobilyTrip is a Service allowing people to describe their travels in real time, to store their memories online and to share them with their friends, family and more generally, with any visitor of the Website. | We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part, so we make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Before submitting your personal information to our Web site, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password. We also collect information about your travel experiences, places you visit to store your travel journals. We may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and flight class, luggage, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a registered member. For example, only registered members are able to store their travel journals, and to contribute to the Website content, participate in discussion forums, access members-only newsletters and travel planning content, and enter surveys, contests, or sweepstakes.
MobilyTrip collects information about your travels through the travel journal feature. MobilyTrip provides you a way to set privacy settings to your journal, and to the photos included in your journal, both from the mobile applications and on the Website. It is your responsibility to manage the privacy settings, to grant access to your contacts and to not set content as public if you do not want MobilyTrip to use it publicly. You grant MobilyTrip and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display the content (included, but not limited to : texts, photos, geolocation, sound, video) set as “public” in your journals throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; those rights remain valid as long as the Content is public, and you may change this setting at any moment.
Automatic collection of information
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit MobilyTrip. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests of our users and customize your user experience.
Cookies and other web technologies
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Web site, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of advertising
MobilyTrip is committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our site. To do this, we may collect information about your past travels, in particular through the travel journal feature, and your travel-related searches, such as whether you are looking for information about destinations, airline flights or hotels, and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your interests. We do not share your personal contact information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements.
How we use your information
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent travel-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about travel-related special offers available through our site. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send. With whom we share your information
If you choose to create a profile on MobilyTrip, certain information in your profile will be publicly viewable and identifiable by clicking your screen name. MobilyTrip will not share your email address with any other members nor display it in any public manner. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors.
How you can access your information
We endeavor to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information by visiting your subscriptions page on the MobilyTrip Website. You have the possibility to close your MobilyTrip account at any time. Note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time too. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity. If you do not hold an account with us, or wish to contact us in relation to any personal information that is not displayed in your account, you may ask us to access, delete and modify the information that we hold about you by contacting us via the contact form.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on MobilyTrip, in particular the storage of your travel data.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above.
- You have a possibility to set privacy rights to the content you provide. At a given point in time, MobilyTrip will only use the public content.
- When you register as a member on MobilyTrip, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from MobilyTrip. As a registered MobilyTrip member, you can modify your choices at any time through the Email Settings of your subscriptions page.
- Whether registered as a MobilyTrip member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating either to your MobilyTrip account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from MobilyTrip, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using MobilyTrip, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
MobilyTrip is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.